So here's a craptastic version of my animation, The Darkening Sky. Following in its predocessor's (Rain [link]
) footsteps, tDS won both the Academy Award for Best Picture... jk haha
Skills USA Spring 2007
"The Darkening Sky" -Best in State(1st Place) in 3D Animation at State
"The Darkening Sky" -Best in Show in 3D Animation at District 4
While I recieved tons of praise from family and friends, I know this animation has many flaws that I agree* and don't fully agree with.
1) In some places, 2D and 3D just don't mix.
2) I should of stayed with the single voice (my dad's voice).*
3) I spent way too much time modeling my dragon instead of spacing it out and making other things awesome before my deadline.*
4) Some scenes aren't animated and should be.
5) The baby is too cartoon-y.*
6) Some scenes are full 2D and even animated 2D.
7) The dragon flies too slow in the beginning.*
If anyone has any comments feel free, but I prefer if I can get some more critique cause some of my judges at the contest were quite stupid..."You need to show her mate dead."
Thank you for not watching my animation!